Summer Camp 2021
Ages 5-14, Girls & Boys
KICS FC offers camps during the year for members and non-members. These camps assist players to enjoy the sport of soccer and are designed to teach individual techniques, skill and tactics through creative and motivating activities that will increase a player’s passion for the game.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will continue to provide a premier environment for the players who are just beginning to learn the beautiful game.
We invite you to attend our camps this summer and allow our staff to help you enjoy a great and valued experience of soccer.
2021 Soccer Camp Info
Ages 5-14 | Girls & Boys | Choice of 11 Weeks
|2021 Date:||Times:||Field Location:||Camp Skills Focus:||COVID-19 Status:|
|June 14-17 (4 Days)||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Total Ball Control (1)||Scheduled|
|June 21-25||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Striker & Goalkeeper (1)||Scheduled|
|June 28-July 2||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Dribbling, Passing & First Touch (1)||Scheduled|
|July 6-9 (4 Days)||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Total Ball Control (2) & EURO Cup Week||Scheduled|
|July 12-16||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Striker & Goalkeeper (2)||Scheduled|
|July 19-23||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Dribbling, Passing & First Touch (2)||Scheduled|
|July 26-30||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Total Ball Control (3)||Scheduled|
|August 2-6||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Technical, Tactical, Physical, Mental||Scheduled|
|August 9-13||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Power, Agility & Coordination||Scheduled|
|August 16-20||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Technique & Decision Making||Scheduled|
|August 23-26 (4 Days)||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||World Cup Camp||Scheduled|
Multiple Week Discount:
Half Day & Full Day Options.
|Type||Times||Drop Off||Pick Up||Early Pricing||Pricing On/After 6/1|
|Half Day (HD)||9-12pm||8:30-9a||12-12:30p||$199/wk||$215/wk|
|Full Day (FD)||9-4pm||8:30-9a||4-5p||$399/wk||$415/wk|
Only applies if purchased altogether.
|# Enrolled Weeks||Discount|
- Take temperature daily prior to camp
- Bring personal hand sanitizer
- Mask are permitted but not required
- No sharing of equipment
- No group celebrations (hugs, high-5s, etc)
- Adhere to 6 feet social distancing
- Parents/Guardians wear masks if spectating
- Disinfect your childs equipment prior to camp (soccer ball etc).
- Avoid carpooling
- Ensure the health and safety of all players
- Training will be conducted outdoors
- Masks are permitted but not required
- Maintain at least 6 feet social distance
- Only coaches should handle on-field equipment
- Camps are held at Dunbar Park Soccer Complex and UIC Turf Fields (locations here).
- These are outdoor fields however we go indoors in the event of bad weather.
- Camp is never canceled
- In the event of bad weather, camp will be moved indoors to Chicago Indoor Sports (3900 S. Ashland). This will be communicated the evening prior to camp. If you are unsure, please email your camp director.
- No parking restrictions!
- Free on-site parking is available should family members wish to stay and watch.
We have teamed up with Gourmet Gorilla (Good Food for Kids!) to offer healthy lunch options each day at camp! For an additional charge ($9/day or $45/week), you can choose your players lunch option for each day of camp - delivered to the camp fresh on the day!