Summer Camp 2022
Ages 5-14, Girls & Boys
KICS FC offers camps during the year for members and non-members. These camps assist players to enjoy the sport of soccer and are designed to teach individual techniques, skill and tactics through creative and motivating activities that will increase a player’s passion for the game.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will continue to provide a premier environment for the players who are just beginning to learn the beautiful game.
We invite you to attend our camps this summer and allow our staff to help you enjoy a great and valued experience of soccer.
2022 Soccer Camp Info
Ages 5-14 | Girls & Boys | Choice of 10 Weeks
**Camp Schedule Subject To Change Based On Enrollment**
|2022 Date:||Times:||Field Location:||Camp Skills Focus:||Camp Status:|
|June 20-24||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Striker & Goalkeeper (1)||SCHEDULED|
|June 27-July 1||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Dribbling, Passing & First Touch (1)||SCHEDULED|
|July 5-8 (4 Days)||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Total Ball Control (1) & EURO Cup Week||SCHEDULED|
|July 11-15||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Striker & Goalkeeper (2)||SCHEDULED|
|July 18-22||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Dribbling, Passing & First Touch (2)||SCHEDULED|
|July 25-29||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Total Ball Control (2)||SCHEDULED|
|August 1-5||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Technical, Tactical, Physical, Mental||SCHEDULED|
|August 8-12||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Power, Agility & Coordination||SCHEDULED|
|August 15-19||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||Technique & Decision Making||SCHEDULED|
|August 22-25 (4 Days)||9-12PM | 9-4PM||Dunbar Park (South Loop)||World Cup Camp||SCHEDULED|
Multiple Week Discount:
Half Day & Full Day Options.
|Type||Times||Drop Off||Pick Up||Pricing|
|Half Day (HD)||9-12pm||8:30-9a||12-12:30p||$215/wk|
|Full Day (FD)||9-4pm||8:30-9a||4-4:30p||$415/wk|
Only applies if purchased altogether.
|# Enrolled Weeks||Discount|
- Take temperature daily prior to camp
- Bring personal hand sanitizer
- Mask are permitted but not required
- No sharing of equipment
- No group celebrations (hugs, high-5s, etc)
- Adhere to 6 feet social distancing
- Parents/Guardians wear masks if spectating
- Disinfect your childs equipment prior to camp (soccer ball etc).
- Avoid carpooling
- Ensure the health and safety of all players
- Training will be conducted outdoors
- Masks are permitted but not required
- Maintain at least 6 feet social distance
- Only coaches should handle on-field equipment
We have teamed up with Gourmet Gorilla (Good Food for Kids!) to offer healthy lunch options each day at camp! For an additional charge, you can choose your players lunch option for each day of camp - delivered to the camp fresh on the day!
- Camps are held at Dunbar Park Soccer Complex and UIC Turf Fields (locations here).
- These are outdoor fields however we go indoors in the event of bad weather.
- In the event of bad weather, when possible camp will be moved indoors to Chicago Indoor Sports (3900 S. Ashland). This will be communicated the evening prior to camp. If you are unsure, please email your camp director.
- No parking restrictions!
- Free on-site parking is available should family members wish to stay and watch.