Our mission is to provide youth soccer players in the Chicagoland area an opportunity to hone in on their craft in an individual or group setting. This program provides players the platform to grow technically, tactically, and mentally with the goal of increasing competition at the team environment. We aim to be a crutch for talented youth players aspiring to be the next generation of rising stars.
Get More Touches, Learn and Perfect Your Skills!
Reach Your Goals
- Change Your Mindset
- Transform your Ball Control & Technique
- Increase your Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Improve your Game IQ
- Choice of 1, 3, 5, 8 Sessions
- 60 min sessions
- Individual or up to groups of 4 ($ savings)
- Director Jonah NunoSheldon
- Professional Coaching Team
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
LED BY DIRECTOR JONAH NUNOSHELDON
All Small Group Personal Training is organized by High School Director Jonah NunoSheldon.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
- Rice Park Turf (1235 S. Morgan Ave. Chicago)
- Dunbar Park Turf (2900 S. Calumet Ave. Chicago)
- DLS Turf (3434 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago)