COVID 19 Policies, Guidelines & Safety Plan
*Updated March 25, 2021*
Chicago is in Phase 4 without any mitigation measures.
Outdoor Activities: Outdoor museums, performance venues and other outdoor activities can continue at 50% capacity with a maximum of 100 individuals. Group sizes are limited to 50 people or less, with total capacity limited to 100 people, while social distancing. Multiple groups are allowed.
Club & Coach
- It is our priority to ensure the health and safety of our players, coaches & families during this time
- Training will be conducted outdoors (Fall/Spring) and indoors (Winter)
- For Indoor Winter Season, masks are required (coaches & players)
- For Outdoor Spring Season, masks are required (coaches & players)
- Maintain at least 6 feet social distance (group discussions, water breaks, and huddles)
- Only coaches should handle on-field equipment
- Coaches ensure that all equipment is disinfected between groups.
- All attendance is taken and tracked for sessions
- PODS of 50 will be established within the club to allow for weekend in-house competition/games
- Players will only train and play with their pod to limit the possible spread of the virus
- All coaches have completed COVID 19 coaching certification
Player & Parent
Before Your Session
- Disinfect your personal equipment that you will bring to your session
- Perform a temperature check of your child
- Bring a pumped up soccer ball & plentiful supply of water (no sharing in sessions)
During Your Session
- Practice social distancing guidelines at all times when arriving, on and leaving the field
- MUST wear your mask to and from the field and outside of session times
- Do NOT share your personal equipment with any other player
- Outside play, Masks are NOT required on the field but families can choose to wear them
- Parents remain in their vehicles during sessions or watch a minimum of 45ft away from the session and social distanced from each other (facemask must be worn at all times)
- Indoor winter play, Masks are required
Emergency Travel Order & Restrictions
A reminder that travelers (including Chicago residents) should quarantine (14 Days) upon arrival in Chicago from the states on the 'Emergency Travel Order' list.
To view these restrictions and full information, click here >